This post is barely a recipe. Chia pudding is such an easy thing to make. Grind the chia seeds, add liquid to your liking – wait a little – and you’re done! The possibilities are endless.
I love having some chia pudding for breakfast. Or as a snack with some fresh fruit.
The seeds are loaded with fibre, protein and minerals like magnesium and calcium. And by grinding and soaking the seeds you unlock their full potential.
Feel free to freestyle with this recipe. Change up the milk and add other fruits and flavors. You can keep the pudding in the fridge for a day.
Beware though, the seeds can stick to your teeth. Sometimes I find a seed hours after I ate the pudding between my teeth – like a little snack 😉
- 3 tbs Chia seed (preferably ground)
- 1,5 cup Coconut milk (or any other plant milk)
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 tbs Maca powder (optional)
- Pecan nuts, banana slices, dried fruit, seeds
- Grind the chia seeds (i use a clean coffee grinder)
- Add the chia to the blender together with the coconut milk, banana and maca powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide the pudding between two glasses or smal bowls. (you can refrigerate the pudding at this point)
- Top with your favorite topping. I used banana slices, pecan nuts, dried blueberries and water melon seeds.
- Swirl some melted chocolate on top and enjoy!