This mousse is light, fluffy and sugar free. It’s also vegan, so no dairy involved. It only has 4 ingredients and all you need is a good blender.
It’s a great combo with homemade coconut and mango granola.
You only need to soak the cashew nuts and refrigerate the can of coconut milk the night before. But other than that, it’s done in no time.
- 1 Can Coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 cup Raw cashew nuts (soaked in 2 cups filtered water overnight)
- 1 Ripe mango (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tbs Maple syrup
- Scoop of the creamy coconut in top of the can and rinse the cashew nuts
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Taste and if needed add some more maple syrup to sweeten.
- Pour in glasses and refrigerate for at least and hour.
- Top with some granola before serving.